Well, I have officially decided that this semester may kill me. It seems to be a much more difficult 18 credits than last semester, and last semester had me wanting to run away and join a convent. At least I have people that I love in every class, that makes it easier. At the very least, it gets me out of bed and into the car every day.
I am officially down 10 pounds and I could not be more proud of myself. I think that the battle of my weight is the most significant and difficult that I ever have, or will, face. Luckily I have a great support system, so I know I will eventually win.
I miss Israel so much that I can barely stand it. What I wouldn't give to be there right now...I miss the culture, the language, the people. I even kind of miss the constant danger that you're in; it adds spice to life. I hate being in Utah and it seems as though everyday that I am away from Israel I die a little bit inside.
My birthday is so soon! I can't wait to be 24! It seems like every year I get depressed around my birthday, but I feel that I am in a great place in life at the moment, so my birthday is allowed to come this year :) 'm not 100% sure what we're doing for it, but it will be fun regardless of what we do. I have some pretty cool people to celebrate with!
Does anyone else wish that they were a vampire so that they never needed sleep? Cause I do.
I felt so old when I turned 24. But we'll be 24 together so it won't be bad! Let me know your birthday plans asap :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't want to be a vampire. I enjoy sleep :)
Well I hope that you enjoy your birthday and have fun.
ReplyDelete24 is not that old, you still have plenty of time to live life.
I totally agree about the whole Utah thing though, its not the best place in the world.
Happy Birthday!!!